Author Topic: Finisher Jacket and Medal  (Read 5159 times)

Vomastic

Finisher Jacket and Medal
« on: August 18, 2015, 08:13:28 AM »
Over the last several years there have been a lot of negative post-race comments about the finisher shirts.  I thought this years jacket was first class.  I will be wearing it a lot.  It is the first piece of clothing I have with thumb holes.  The medal is probably the best in my last 9 races.  Well done to the race organizers.

cmrun78738

Re: Finisher Jacket and Medal
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 08:43:39 AM »
Love the Jacket!!  This was my first PPA, and my first official trail run, I could not be happier with my race day experience! 

FlyGirl

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 01:29:25 PM »
LOVE the finisher's jackets!!  Is it possible to keep doing these (versus the shirts)?  And the Doubler's Jackets, too?  PLEASE???
Huge hit!  I haven't heard one negative about them!

hillclimber

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 02:39:48 PM »
The jackets for both the Ascent and Marathon are amazing!  By far the nicest race swag I have ever received!  Not to be a complainer (ok, maybe I am!) but the doubler's sweatshirt leaves a lot to be desired.  The iron-on decal is nowhere near centered. Didn't the website say jacket?

jemahon

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 10:52:55 AM »
I have really liked all 4 Ascent jackets I have received. 
How about jackets every 5 years instead of every 10 years?

myrnarod

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 11:56:00 PM »
Hello PPA chiefs-in-charge,

I agree the 2015 jackets were stylish and impressive to showcase the world-class ultimate marathon challenge. I would suggest awarding the same jackets and increase registration  fees by 20-30%.

Runners will register! Guaranteed.

Thank you,
Myrna