Author Topic: Running the PPA on a NordicTrack Treadmill with Google Maps and Video  (Read 3442 times)

Vomastic

I have a Nordic Track Incline Trainer.  I have an ifit subscription and along with Google Maps that lets me run routes on the treadmill that follow a preplanned route with map or satellite views on the touchscreen display.  If the Google car has been along the route, I can also get the street views.

A summer or two ago hikers carried the Google cameras and recording equipment up the Barr Trail and the Incline and even the PPA segment through the first aide station until in joins the Barr Trail.  I can now run the PPA on my Incline Trainer from the start line to the finish line.  The incline adjusts automatically as the elevation changes.  The limits are -6% decline to 40% incline.  All I have to do is adjust the speed as the incline increases or decreases.  The display looks exactly like you are running on the course.  It is not a full video but sequential photos looking forward as you run.

AdamP

Re: Running the PPA on a NordicTrack Treadmill with Google Maps and Video
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 01:08:17 AM »
Students usually approach essay writing services when they want to improve their grades and get positive feedback from their instructors. Therefore, you must provide accurate and unambiguous guidelines and details while placing an order. Even the best team of professional writers won’t be able to provide you the quality work if you give them vague guidelines. Feel free to contact the customer support team when you are unsure of how to fill out the order details.
https://scamsoldier.com

rosaryamuse

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 06:42:29 PM »
Sometimes I'd scrunch up a paper map and keep it in my pocket, pacman 30th anniversary and other times I'd write directions on my wrist. Since then, I've completed many more marathons, including for the first time ever at last month's Boston Marathon. Working at Google, however, meant that my preparation for Boston was entirely different.

Hnasder

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 08:05:50 PM »
Hi guys! I want to share a great game! Drift Boss is an online drift car game. Drive your car past an endless road with perfect timing and avoid falling into space drift boss. Beware tricky curves and twists!

andree23

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 01:05:42 AM »
Running the PPA on a NordicTrack treadmill with Google Maps and video is a great way to keep your slope fitness routine organized and easy to follow. You can use the Google Maps app to plan your route, and the video function will help you follow your progress through the workout.

MarleneMorton

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2023, 09:28:39 PM »
Combine it to be able to play the geometry dash descargar game, what could be better

recapinjure

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2023, 01:24:08 AM »
kipas guys  is a Battle Royale-style multiplayer action game in which we’ll have to compete and win in different hilarious obstacle courses, all accompanied by excellent and simple 3D graphics, to move on to the next round.

bet live

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2023, 02:42:06 AM »

The most exciting betting sites are those offering online esports betting philippines.
There are more games available, and you can win more awards and prizes. With your pals, you can play.
To increase your benefits for each game you play, invite them.

donaldriskell

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2023, 06:21:14 AM »
In addition to providing routes, Google Maps is capable of a lot more. The app can also provide information about popular destinations, including cafe descriptions, recommendations, images, and more. Also, when a place is typically crowded, Google will inform you. On the other hand, if I may add one thing, I recommend you to download plants vs zombies 2 and Wordscapes Search if you want games you can play that can enhance your memory and thinking abilities.