Author Topic: Running the PPA on a NordicTrack Treadmill with Google Maps and Video  (Read 1874 times)

Vomastic

I have a Nordic Track Incline Trainer.  I have an ifit subscription and along with Google Maps that lets me run routes on the treadmill that follow a preplanned route with map or satellite views on the touchscreen display.  If the Google car has been along the route, I can also get the street views.

A summer or two ago hikers carried the Google cameras and recording equipment up the Barr Trail and the Incline and even the PPA segment through the first aide station until in joins the Barr Trail.  I can now run the PPA on my Incline Trainer from the start line to the finish line.  The incline adjusts automatically as the elevation changes.  The limits are -6% decline to 40% incline.  All I have to do is adjust the speed as the incline increases or decreases.  The display looks exactly like you are running on the course.  It is not a full video but sequential photos looking forward as you run.

FrankJScott

• Top Inter State Mover Site
High Rated Apenft Art Details
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 11:31:27 AM »
To the people talking about tron smart contracts list, tron nft projects, tron art style, tron art copenhagen denmark, tron artist, tron trx metaverse,  I highly suggest this awesome crypto art info or apenft art, what is the best nft token, crypto art marketplace, tron nft price, tron art copenhagen denmark, nft, and don't forget this high rated apenft art details and don't forget crypto art, tron evolution marketplace, crypto art definition, lucky lion gamefi nft price, tron legacy metaverse, tron legacy metaverse, as well as this great gamefi nft details which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated nft info on top of tron coin metaverse, tron art copenhagen denmark, crypto articles, crypto art definition, nft marketplace, tron artifact deck, on top of this high rated crypto details on top of nft nyc, tron nft wallet, tron art copenhagen denmark, crypto art initials, nft gamefi defi, tron marketplace, and don't forget best apenft art link which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new blockchain details as well as tron nft marketplace, crypto artist, crypto art initials, tron nft games, tron artifacts, nft meaning, as well as this top rated nft forum and don't forget crypto articles, tron artifact deck, ron artest, tron art style, ape nft artist, nft explained, on top of great tron tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful tron metaverse details for good measure. Check more Great Apenft Art Site 0f948_5