Author Topic: Congratulations and Thanks to the Race Organizers and Volunteers  (Read 3947 times)

bnez

Thanks to the Organizers and all volunteers for the Marathon and Ascent.  Even with the logistics and challenges of putting on this race you did an amazing job...  from the registration and confirmation processes, through the actual races, to the rides down the Mountain.  Really impressive!
Thank You!

jemahon

Re: Congratulations and Thanks to the Race Organizers and Volunteers
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 03:34:13 PM »
Ditto!  And a special thanks to everyone who worked on the trail.  It was in excellent shape.  Due to family circumstances my preparation was minimal.  I had not even been up the trail for practice.  I just took it easy to make sure I finished.  I enjoyed the whole day, especially the excellent weather which the committee somehow arranged for the past couple of years ... and the pizza.

Mark

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 04:26:05 PM »
Totally agree with the above and in no particular order; a big thanks to Ron and his staff, volunteers, aid station help, medical staff on hand at the finisher tent, and a HUGE Shout Out to El Paso County Search and Rescue for keeping us all safe and alive on the trail.

Also, special recognition to John Garner for placing me in a faster wave than I deserved:) Thanks John... He'll have no choice going forward tho to move me back as my old quals start falling off.
I'm also thinking pretty hard about the volunteer opportunities...

Oh yeah, and  finally: the BEER! can't forget the beer...

jemahon

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 08:26:41 AM »
Thanks for the 2018 registration Pikes Peak Veteran Discount 15-19 year discount.